AC Milan interested in signing Chelsea midfielder
Italian giants supposedly interested in signing Chelsea midfielder Tiemoue Bakayoko during the next transfer window.
It was recommended that the AC Milan were available to sign Burnley midfielder Jeff Hendrick, who will as of now leave Turf Moor on a free transfer later in 2020.
That story could have been seen as AC Milan ending their push to secure a reunion with their previous loanee Tiemoue Bakayoko.
Be that as it may, as per Calciomercato, the Frenchman and Hendrick are two players on a list of six potential targets.
The report asserts that Benfica’s Florentino Luis, Nantes’ Imran Louza, AZ’s Teun Koopmeiners and Nice’s Khephren Thuram are additionally being thought of.
One potential hindrance could be Chelsea’s valuation, said to be set at £31m.
More Chelsea News
- Transfer Report: Victor Osimhen would cost Chelsea and Man United the same as Nicolas Pepe says Gerard Lopez
- Transfer News: Juventus talented midfielder Federico Bernardeschi available to Premier League move
- Transfer News: Chelsea provide one of three players for Jorginho
- Chelsea could sign Xavier Mbuyamba this summer
- Chelsea to sign Liga star, Ligue 1 prolific marksman as Sancho options
- Transfer Report: Frank Lampard wants Arsenal, Man United target